Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Be An Extra In My Novel!

I am looking for some people to hang out at my literary strip club in the novel I am working on for NaNoWriMo. This is a club that used to be dirty but has since been cleaned up and is running as a topless bar with no extra illegal activities going on.

So patron, tell me about yourself (make it up if you want!) What are you wearing? Are you a guy or a girl? Are you drinking? Are you buying lap dances? Are you with a group of friends? Your spouse? What are they like? What are you doing? Are you sitting quietly in the corner just kind of watching things happen, or have you had too much to drink and now you're trying to get up on the stage?

Leave your character description in the comments section below, and I'll choose my favorites!

2 comments:

Connie T. said...

I did take my boyfriend to a topless club once. They would do little shows up on the stage. I wore a sexy short dress and high heels. My dress was white and blue vinyl, kind of latex looking. White very high heels. We sat there and watched the dancers. The girl was putting these clips on her nipples with a chain hanging down. Then she would spin the chains in circles. Girls would walk around between shows selling lap dances. I bought my boyfriend a lap dance. She was rubbing all over him. She wanted to give me a lap dance, but I didn't want one. I think he liked the lap dance a little too much because we broke up after that. He wanted to date other women. He was a Fire Chief, tall and so good looking. Women were always slipping their phone number to him, saying "Call me, here is my number."

Miss said...

Me! Me! Ummm... I'm there with my husband and we go there to spice things up? Sure. You're the writer, get crazy with it.