Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Latest

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated much this month but there isn't a whole lot to tell you. I do want to thank those of you who came to the live reading earlier this month, and I do apologize that I couldn't read for as long as I had planned but things came up. I did show, and so did you, so I may try to do that again.

On October 31st I will be giving away the last signed copy of Golden Dawn to one of my Goodreads friends, so if you want that person to possibly be you, go add me as a friend there.

In other writing news, I have been writing how-to articles on eHow.com. Check them out!

Bombshell will be released in just a short four months, are you ready for it? I know I am.

Other than that, I don't have much else to say, but thank you to everyone who stopped by today.

Cheers,
JT

No comments: