- So Golden Dawn has suddenly been re-discovered and the reviews are rolling in. Found this one on Amazon today:
I enjoyed this captivating read by Jessie Terwilliger. It was relateable and very interesting, especially for readers very local to the Inland Empire. Many of the landmarks mentioned are indeed real; which makes the novel very believeable, as most of us know of, or actually know children in the "system." I am anticipating the release of Jessie's next novel, with her talent and intellect, I'm sure I'll be just as entertained.
- Bombshell is looking for reviewers. I will be happy to send e-book versions to those who have blogs or websites. I will also send hard copies of the book upon request. I'm very excited because it's coming out in just over a week, and I think everyone is pretty hyped up about it. I just hope that you find that it lived up to its hype, I mean I personally love it to death. To describe it in two words I'd just go with "love" and "danger." Golden Dawn could be described in two words as "cold" and "violent." For those who didn't like Golden Dawn, Bombshell will offer something different, and for those who did like Golden Dawn, Bombshell will offer something more. It's more entertaining than intrusive like Golden Dawn was.
- I want to warn those who live outside the US that the shipping rates that my publisher offers are what you might consider outrageous, and I don't blame you. Not to worry, because the book will be available at all major online retailers within six weeks of the release, and you will be notified. But if you simply cant wait, then go ahead and order it straight from Lulu and check the shipping prices and options. For those within the US the shipping rates are fairly standard.
- There has been question as to whether I will sell autographed copies directly, and I will be happy to do that if there is interest in it. If so, please leave a comment below.
- Don't forget to add the book to your To Be Read pile on Goodreads.com.