Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Bane Of My Existence

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2632/3799371566_f47f676db6.jpg

I'm copying my paper journal by hand into five other journals that people all over the US have sent me. It's a project idea that sparked when I realized how much I'm not telling the world by keeping it on paper instead of blogging it. It's not a lot, but it's enough.

Plus I'm impatient and I like to give wee little spoilers.

It's a lot of work though, and these are essentially my big ol' project right now, besides learning my new camera and taking it out for test drives. We move to a flat this weekend, and I'm hoping to start writing again once Ty goes back to school.

Other than that these journals are keeping me busy. And not to worry, because they do contain spoilers.

Not too many though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. yeah. the journal.

I should get on that.

Funny that you are reproducing and I am just producing from scratch. Mine will be a true original. For when I am dead and gone or rich and famous or alive and well....one of those combos.