Monday, October 6, 2008

You'll Be There, Right?

Hey, don't forget that I am doing a live reading tonight of The Fight For Golden Dawn at 8:00 PM Pacific tonight on BlogTv.com. I haven't used this venue before so we can work through the kinks together, and I might even be able to get a live feed of it up right here if that is at all possible.

And I'd also like to thank all of you for your opinions regarding the Bombshell cover. It seems that "Belly" won by a landslide though many people did question the font. I might tweak that at some time in the future, but thank you for your opinions.

As an aside, I'd like to congratulate Gin on winning this month's signed copy of Golden Dawn through my Goodreads giveaway. I will be giving away one last copy on the 31st so if you are interested and you haven't already, head over to Goodreads and add me as a friend, then add Golden Dawn to your reading list. It's the only way to win!

I hope to see you all tonight!

No comments: