Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bombshell: Now Available At Lulu.com


Bombshell is on sale now.

I want to thank every one of my visitors today for stopping by, from those who have stuck with me through the years to my new friends from Goodreads and all of the other weird little corners of the internet that I hang out on. Please let me know you were here today in the comments section, even if you do not purchase a copy. I will be answering all comments, so feel free to throw any questions you may have my way.

Also, the first person to post their Lulu order number in the comments section will receive a personalized signed copy of Golden Dawn from me, so hurry up and post it! If I get a lot of order numbers posted, I may do drawings for more, so the more participation from you guys the better!

For my friends in other countries who are choosing to wait until the Amazon release to get a better deal on shipping, don't forget to say hello as well. Be a part of the party!

And now, a behind the scenes look at Bombshell. Tell me if you make it all the way through!



Thanks again to everyone from the bottom of my heart, I couldn't have done this without your encouragement and support. Don't forget to leave ratings and reviews on your favorite reading sites, and let me know if you blog about it or Twitter it or mention it anywhere else, it helps to promote the book.

Let's party!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats Jessie. I look forward to reading it!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Yay!

I did a shout out to you on my blog just now, fyi.

I really loved the video. It gave me more info into the book and it made me want to buy it NOW! Damn paypal later is being ridiculous right now, though, and won't let me. I think I will have to collect some of the money that is owed to me and buy this sooner than I expected.

You did a great job describing the book!

CONGRATULATIONS! (I know, I am a broken record today)

:)

Cricky said...

Congratulations!

Order Number: 2484255
Order Date: 2009-02-11 12:20:00


I only bought the download though, I'm going to get my copy when you're autographing.

Connie T. said...

Nice video Jessie.

Unknown said...

Thanks you guys!

Julie, you're getting yours soon.

Kelly, thanks for the SO

Cricky, you won!

Connie, thank you!

Leah said...

I was here!!! Congrats Jessie!