Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hey, whatever this holiday means to you, the signs of love are everywhere. Literally. The Wal Marts are filled with puffy pink heart balloons and little old men wander around the flower displays confused and frightened because the selection has been picked dry, while younger gents seem to head for the largest stuffed teddy bear they can find. Oh what a day to be alive.

My husband and I aren't doing much, in fact we never really do anything for this "holiday." I used to go all out with my ex boyfriend in high school and even made him a realistic message in a bottle, which was a poem written on some paper that I crumbled up and rubbed in the dirt, I even singed the edges for added effect and filled the bottle with dried rose petals. He didn't appreciate it.

David and I are giving the gift of ukulele's to each other and we will be dining on filet mignon that I got for $7.99 a pound. Then there's some stuff that I can't tell you about here that will happen later.

Of course I don't always leave out the good parts. If you want sex scenes Bombshell's got them, so grab a copy and get your fix there. The best one I think starts on page 137. ;)

So happy love day, let me know in the comments section what you're doing! And if it stays blank, I know exactly what you all are doing and why you're too busy to come by and comment!

No comments: