Thursday, February 12, 2009

Q and A With Jessie Terwilliger

There's now a Goodreads discussion group where I am answering any and all questions about both Bombshell and Golden Dawn.

If you have not yet joined Goodreads.com I highly suggest that you do. It is a wonderful site for finding new things to read and organizing your books. This is my new Myspace.

Also, if you haven't gotten a copy of Bombshell yet, look in the sidebar here for the Buy It Now from Lulu button. Furthermore, both Bombshell and Golden Dawn are being offered directly from me autographed and signed with free shipping. It's all in the sidebar.

I'm trying to figure out some kind of gathering that can happen soon, I don't know when, I don't know where, but we will gather.

Thanks to everyone who came by and left nice comments or dropped me nice emails, they help me to keep going.

No comments: