Monday, February 9, 2009

Party On The Internet!

The release of Bombshell Wednesday morning at 12:01 Pacific time is going to be centralized right here. You'll not only be given the link to where you can buy your copy of Bombshell, but you'll be treated to a video of me talking about the book "behind the scenes" style.

Don't worry about staying up late, the party is going on all day long! The beauty of the internet is that you can be fashionably late by several hours and time zones!

Furthermore, the first person who can show me their Lulu order number proving that they bought Bombshell will be given an autographed copy of The Fight for Golden Dawn. If you already own the book, you'll get a $20 Amazon gift certificate instead.

(Just to let you know, I am also now selling autographed copies of Golden Dawn directly from my home through PayPal with free shipping. Click over on the sidebar for details. Autographed Bombshells to follow.)

There may be more prizes added on a whim depending on the level of interaction I get from the visitors here, so do be sure to comment and be social, let me know if you came by, if you purchased the book, or if you're waiting for the Amazon release to get cheaper shipping (which I completely understand.)

It's an online book release party and everyone's invited! So don't forget to stop by and say hello!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats up!!! :)

I figured I would say hi, even though I won't be able to wait another 2 hours and 40 minutes to party 'live' with you...but I will check in tomorrow for sure! (Darn kid, wanting to wake up at 7am).

Congratulations and all that jazz. You are something else and a great author. Keep it up!

Have fun tonight :)